Friday 2 November 2012

Today I tried out Sleek Face Contour kit.





I had quite high hopes for this product as I'd read a lot of good things about Sleek on other peoples blogs.
If I'm being completely honest, so far I'm not that impressed. I've watched a lot of youtube tutorials on how to contour properly so I feel like I have an idea of what to do, but this product just didn't seem to achieve alot other than making me look like I had a dirty face. (It reminded me of when you see those girls who are wearing really crap foundation and it makes them look like they need a good wash!)
I also think the colour is abit orangey for me? I chose the medium shade as I don't have pale skin and I don't have dark skin...
I'm going to persevere as I'm hoping I'm just doing something wrong and the products actually amazing! SO I shall report back with any changes in a week or so!

4 comments:

  1. I can't contour to save my life! Haha! I need to watch a serious amount of YouTube tutorials to get it :) This looks really good, it's a shame it's orangey, I hate that with makeup!

    Lana, xo
    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually watch gossmakeupartist on youtube, he's so good at everything!
      It looks lovely and brown in the compact but as soon as it goes on....hello dirty orange face!x

      Delete
  2. I wish I was better with make up, how frustrating this didn't work for you - hopefully you'll find one thing better soon :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to try a different brush, and a few different techniques and see if it looks any better, fingers crossed!x

      Delete