Wednesday 12 December 2012

I have an ongoing dislike of my hair; when I was a child it was so long I could sit on it. Then some girl at school got a hairbrush tangle in it and I had to have the chop. Age 15 I started experimenting, from blue, to red, to lego hair...eventually I decided to dye my naturally black hair blonde. After a couple of weeks I couldn't cope and shaved it all off; think This is england (but I was way ahead of my time).
Since then I've been growing and growing, 2012 will of been my 5th year of hair growing. I'm "blessed" with insanely thick, wavy hair. I have the equivalent of about 3 peoples hair on my head. It gets frizzy, it doesn't straighten, it gets knotty. I'm just too old for messing with my mane now!
So today, I went for the chop.
(sorry for the crap picture, I don't know how we're meant to tale good photos with the lighting at the moment!)

I've never had a bob before, and it's actually completely different to what I asked for (which was a long wavy bob a la alexa chung), but there's not much I can do now its cut. I don't know how manageable it is going to be either, I mean yes, it looks nice all straight and sleek, but I don't do hairdryers and straighteners, so as soon as I wash this I dread to think how it will turn out!
So yeah, unsure at the moment, but I'm hoping to grow into it. Even if I don't like it theres nothing that I can do anyway!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment