Monday 17 December 2012

I remember my first burberry trench...

It was beautiful and I wore it to death; I still have it, but now I'm not really in a suitable job to wear it. I can't believe I used to wear it to school! (even if it was the poshest school, where our skirts were measured to make sure they were all the same length and we wore straw boaters in the summer haha ahh memories).
I was perusing the internet as usual when I came across the latest Burberry photoshoot by Mario Testino, starring none other than Romeo Beckham.
  
There's no denying that, even at 10 years old, you can see that young Romeo is probably going to be a bit of a heart breaker when he's older, he's got that cheeky grin going on already.
I'm usually a massive Testino fan, and a massive Christopher Bailey fan as well, but I'm just not sure of this choice. I like the Burberry campaigns with the up and coming beautiful 20-something actors/models who I can stare at until my eyes hurt, and aspire to look like even though I have no chance...not a 10 year old kid. Remember Eddie Redmayne and Cara Delevingne S/S12? Thats more what I'm talking about Burberry!
I guess I still have Charlie France, and rRomeo's cute in a little brother sort of way...

Whats your favorite fashion campaign? What do you think of this one?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment